Dressing up for a picnic shouldn't be a rocket science, just follow the five steps and you should be ready to go:
- Wear a bright summery dress
- Bright accessories are a must have. Nothing is too much in summer. I am wearing blue ear rings and multi coloured bangles to add an element of chicness to the dress
- Sunglasses, sandals and a cloth bag. I love the bag that I am carrying, it's a gift from my mom.
- Tie your hair up as you don't want it to come between you and THE FUN
- Wear a smiley smile and you are good to go!
Did you go on a picnic this summer?
Bag: From Kashmir
Ear rings: Primark
Thread Bangles: India
Footwear: via Shopper's Stop