For some background, I have seen several bloggers writing about 30 things to do before turning 30. Some motivating, some not so motivating and some extreme nonsense (No offence!). I immediately decided to come up with my own list. So accordingly I was supposed to do 29 things before turning 29.
As this was my first time, trying something like this, I felt it’s better to do 10 things before 29.
So here is an update on the list:
1. I haven’t yet lost much weight but I have already incorporated healthy eating and exercising in my lifestyle. I don’t want to crash diet. I am taking it slow.
2. I admit that I am not able to update blog every alternate date but doing it regularly. Either lazy bug takes over me or sometimes my mind just lacks creative ideas. I promise to be good.
3. I am attending various dance classes at Pineapple studios(Will give more info about it in my future posts)
4. I have learnt only one item since this post
5. Growing my hair long-In progress. Might get a healthy trim though.
6. Mediation-Not yet started
7. No progress on learning to photoshop. I get so tired of the tools I use at work that I hate learning something new after coming home
8. Taking driving lessons. 10 more to go.
9. Successfully made some vanilla cupcakes. Was not very successful at frosting though
10. Updated for few days and then ...then...then...now I have run and search where I have kept my journal
So do you guys make any sort of lists? If yes, share them with me